Rose Gardens Giclée Print (signed & numbered edition)
$30.00 – $45.00
This is a drawing of the International Rose Test Garden, located in Washington Park in Portland Oregon. The garden is home to over 10,000 rose bushes. During WWI, roses were brought in from around the world, both to test new varieties and keep the plants safe from the destruction of war.
This limited edition numbered print is one of 250 produced in each size, and is signed by the artist. Printed on archival paper, this giclée print is museum quality and will last a lifetime if properly maintained.
Available as an 11″x14″, 8″x10″ or 8″x8″ print.
Art Print Specs:
- Original drawing by Jessica Norman of JessBecauseArtCo
- Available as an 11″x14″, 8″x10″ or 8×8″ print.
- Giclée style printing on archival paper
- Features 1/2 inch white border for handling
- Ships in 1-2 business days